> However, when I do a "random" query I get some blank
> pages. I traced this to
> the DBI Log using the "DBH->Trace(2, /tmp/DBI.log)".
> I found that sometimes
> the "execute()" returns "0E0". Does anybody knows
> why??

If I remember rightly 0E0, in DBI, means "Success" ie
:
your query worked, but no rows were affected/returned.
If there had been an error, "undef" would be returned.

So for some reason your query is returning no rows.
Can't immediately see why.

(0E0 is evaluated as TRUE in a Boolean statement,
"undef" as false.)

HTH
Henry