Okay, this is still giving me problems. Here is my config. I've tried
several things and still nothing. For some reason I can't get cgi
scripts to run under any virtual webs, but the default web. I'm running
RH 7.2 with apache 1.3.20. I do have mod_perl installed.  My other box
with RH 6.0 with apache 1.3.14, the cgi-bins work fine under all the
virtual webs. I've compared the two config files, but I haven't seen
what would cause it. I'm sure it's got to be something so simple.

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.106>
DocumentRoot /var/www/html
ServerName www2.zeetec.net
Options +ExecCGI