I had mod_perl installed and working in apache well until a few days ago. I think

that after an upgrade to apache the problems began. This is on the RedHat 7.2 OS.

The problem is that when I start the apache's daemon it gives me the [ok] check
mark, but when I check the status it writes me the following error:
httpd dead but subsys locked

And if I run the httpd from the command line it writes:
Invalid command 'PerlRequire', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration.

The module (mod_perl) is installed.  And was working...

I had tried a lot of things to fix the problem but without success.

Any suggestions please let me know!

Thanks in advance:
--
Jose R. Ortiz Ubarri