How do i configure the httpd.conf file to maintain two different cgi-bin
directories with Apache::Registry?  Not sure if I'm asking the question
correctly so here's a quick explanation.

I have two cgi-bin directories under one Virtual host:

<VirtualHost 1.2.3.4>

        Alias /this/cgi-bin/ /usr/local/apache/this/script/
        Alias /that/cgi-bin/ /usr/local/apache/that/script/

       <Location ~ "/this/cgi-bin/|/that/cgi-bin">
                SetHandler perl-script
                PerlHandler Apache::Registry
                PerlSendHeader On
                Options +ExecCGI
        </Location>

</VirtualHost>

This is getting corrupted when a file from "this/cgi-bin" runs followed by
"that/cgi-bin"

Any clues how to maintain their own space?

Kirk