On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Eric Cholet wrote:

> The Set-Cookie issue has been fixed in apache CVS, but the chunked response
> issue hasn't yet. Forward any ideas/patches to the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> or to mod_proxy's maintainer, minfrin at sharp dot fm.

I have not yet been able to get 1.3.23 successfully patched to fix the
Set-Cookie issue, and I can't use 1.3.24 because of the chunking problem.
(Plus, the 1.3.23 problem of the proxy hanging on to back-end connections
until it's done talking with the client pretty much defeats the purpose of
using it in accelerator mode.)

Does anyone know the most recent Apache version where the Set-Cookie and
chunked problems were *not* an issue for mod_proxy?  I have an old 1.3.14
instance that seems to work, but I'd rather not go back that far...

Thanks!
Larry Leszczynski
[EMAIL PROTECTED]