'tis was the first place i looked (but forgot to mention in my email)
:-) but the modules there are rather limited in what they do.

Anton, perhaps we should write the module and put it there, i loaned the
book "Astronomical Algorithms" from the library, but the formulas in it
are not trivial and i would really need an "astronomer" to give the
formulas to me... coding them them and putting them on CPAN would then
be no problem.