I know alot of you must do this.

I want build a simple APP framework to chain the output of all my content
handlers, which would live in many different PM's for easy code management.

for example:
APP::Header
APP::Footer
APP::Content
APP::Chemical_entry
APP::...
APP::Controller
- would push_handlers based on uri and/or app logic
- The result would be the entire html output in ( via print array )

WHY ( so that my content can: )

- pass named paired parameters to following handlers
- modify previous content ( eg update "html" header code with a msg from
main content handler )

Is any one doing something similar that could be used in a production
enviroment ?????
- via memvory
- via tie ( the list messages seem to bash this approach )
- some other method

My goal is to develop an open source chemical tracking system.
The requirements are
-web based
-FAST
-DB session tracking
-FAST, FAST, FAST ( mod perl seems to be the best )
-perl
-FAST
-DBI
-FAST