Hi All,

Subject line says it all really.

I have a need to authenticate users against a MS-SQL 2000 Server which has a
table with 'username' and 'password' fields but also on the Apache side need
to be able to use a third field in the table 'url' to control what url's the
user can access.

The url field would be a one to many to the username.

Any ideas?

Darren Ward   (PGradCS, CCIE #8245, CCNP, CCDP, MCP)
Victorian Operations Manager
Mobile: 0411 750 418
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Key: http://lithium.nttaus.com.au/~darrenw/darrenw.asc
PGP Fingerprint: A4F9 3E93 4EE2 9CDF 5436  06EF 41B8 6027 4505 AE48

NTT Australia IP Pty Ltd
ABN 73 080 394 645
Level M1, Rialto Towers
525 Collins Street, VIC. 3000
Tel: (03) 9683 0007
Fax: (03) 9620 7497
http://www.nttaus.com.au/IP/
---------
Australian General Telecommunications Carrier License No 23
---------
Disclaimer:
Please note that this correspondence is for the named
person's use only and may contain information that is
confidential and privileged.

If you received this correspondence in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify
the sender.  Please ensure that you do not disclose,
copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if
you are not the intended recipient.  We apologise for
any inconvenience and thank you for your assistance.