Folks,
please excuse this off topic thread, but I thought since a lot of you
work in creating a informative user experience, some of you may be able
to help me. I am trying to create a status page, the kind that shows a
horizental status bar that looks to work in real time and changes as
events happen behind the scenes. EToys had it when confirming a cc sale,
or expedia has one during the search. Can some one direct me as where
would I find info in creating one of those pages. are those applets?
Again, accept my sincere, humble, unreserved, and advance appology.
Thanks in advance
-r