Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 5:11 AM
Subject: Re: mod_perl 1.99 (for Apache 2.0.35) building on W2K

Pascal and anyone else who can help,

I've seen your other posts and I'm wondering how your testing is going with "regular" cgi programs.  I don't use any of the exotic mod_perl specifics, so I'm no help there.  I'll have to "aquire" more facilities to setup like you have (nt boxes in short supply).

I'm mostly concerned about the cgi.pm, dbi.pm dbd::oracle etc.

Anybody know the impact that Apache 2.0 has on these modules?

Chuck