Randy Kobes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Arul, Rex wrote:
>
>> I am not sure, if I should post it here:
>>
>> OS: Windows 2000; Perl:ActivePerl 631; Apache:2.0.35;
>> Mod_Perl:1.99_01 downloaded via PPM under theorynx website.
>>
>> In the httpd.conf, I am making the Apache::Registry pointer
>> to be Apache2::ModPerl::Registry.
>>
>> However, when my CGI script is run, I get this error:
>>
>> Server error! Error message:  Can't locate
>> ModPerl/RegistryCooker.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/lib
>> C:/Perl/site/lib .) at
>> C:/Perl/site/lib/Apache2/ModPerl/Registry.pm line 11. BEGIN
>> failed--compilation aborted at
>> C:/Perl/site/lib/Apache2/ModPerl/Registry.pm line 11.
>> Compilation failed in require at (eval 1) line 3.
>>
>> However, on verifying the directory, I am able to see
>> RegistryCooker.pm file under the @INC path specified. It is
>> lying right there next to Registry.pm!!!
>
>It looks like the Apache2/ subdirectory isn't being added
>to @INC. Do you 'use Apache2' in your set-up? Does adding
>that to your script help?

It just bombs if I try to use the statement,

use Apache2;
or
use Apache2 ();

in the startup script. Well! If you think about it, I am in Catch-22. For startup
script to work, PerlRequire should work. That is not working in my case.

So I put

PerlModule Apache2

expecting that to work!

Well, that is not working either. Services Panel correctly recognizes that
Mod_Perl_1.99 has been associated with Apache 2.0.35 installation. The Files are in
the right directories posited by @INC.

Thanks,
Rex

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/