Marc Slagle wrote:
>>What else do you need? There are two mod_perl books that you may wish to
>>purchase and read, see the links on the site.
>

> Got the books too.
>
> I'm almost there, but could still use any nifty statistics, etc.  Most of
> the stories I've seen are for defunct sites/companies.  I'm creating a site
> to go along with the show, and would like for that episodes page to have
> some links for the management types to see, since we usually find that
> management is our main block in getting mod_perl in the door.  Thanks
> again...

ah, well we are working on the new site, with the layout/content being
much improved and stories updated. Just give us some more time as we
fledge out some last bits. For now check:
http://perl.apache.org/preview/modperl-docs/dst_html/
We do need help cleaning things up, especially dead stories, so if
anybody can give a hand please do so.

Stats are here:
http://perl.apache.org/preview/modperl-docs/dst_html/outstanding/stats/index.html

I'm not sure which episode you are working on. But may be we should work
together and eventually host it on perl.apache.org? Thus it'll be kept
updated and re-used by many others that badly need to have it? You will
also get a lot of help this way.