Hi

winnt/as561/ modperl 1_26_01-dev / apache 1.3.22

I installed Apache::DB module from theoryx5 repository.
I put the necessary directives in httpd.conf.

It is said to start apache with -X flag. but there is no such
possibility on win32 apache. so i started the server normally
and manually in a cmd window.

there is a notice APACHE::DB initialized in the cmd window.

I enter an url in the browser, which hangs as expected,  but
when i come back to my cmd window i have no opportunity to
enter debug commands. the screen is freezed as when you start
apache manually without the debugger.

has anyone succesfully used apache::DB on win32 ?

thanks

pascal

Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net ; 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,13
€/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)"