> Did you have an old version of mod_perl installed?
> The modules you are using seem to be from mod_perl 1, while you need the
> mod_perl 2 ones.

I seem to have installed an older version before 2.0, but I'm not sure.
In my /site/lib dir I have both Apache and Apache2 subdir. Is this ok?

And I've found two mod_perl.pl files: one in /site/lib with version 1.2601
and one in /site/lib/Apache2 with version 1.9902. How can I uninstall the
first one?

> If in doubt, try inserting
> PerlModule Apache2
> before any other Perl* directives.

I did this and now it says

[error] Can't locate object method "boot" via package "mod_perl::boot"

How can I check if module mod_perl::boot for example is installed? The docs
aren't clear on this.