In my httpd.conf I have set 'PerlSetVar UseStrict 1' because I always use
sctict anyway and I see in the docs that this might become the default
too.  So I always declare my variables with my().

Suppose I have a master ASP file that includes other scripts and these
other scripts need access to the variables declrared in the master - no
problem.  But reading through the docs it looks like turning on
DynamicIncludes would save alot of memory and be generally more
efficient.

Indeed, it would also "protect" the variables declared in one file from
another because the includes are compliled and called as seperate subs.
And here lies the problem, how to declare a vaiable in the master ASP file
that is also in the scope of the dynamic include?

--
  Simon Oliver