Title: Blank

Hi all

I'm sorry to butt in like this but I notice you replied on an Apache mailing list (archive)l and I'm desperate to get a technical problem fixed. I wondered if you could help me.

I've installed ePerl on FreeBSD 4.5-Stable and have Perl 5.6.1 i386-freebsd. Running ePerl standalone it reports 'Can't locate loadable object for module Parse::ePerl' i.e. can't find the C extension.

What I need to do to the Makefile for eperl to get it to run with perl 5.6.1 (or 0)

Again forgive the intrusion but I've got a project hanging on this and I'm getting edgy!

best regards

Nick Barton