Hello modperl,

  I'm run into following problem:

  When I'm register handler with config directive PerlCleanupHandler,
  then $r->current_callback reporting that I'm in the PerlCleanupHandler,
  that's right. But when I'm register cleanup handler whithin PerlHandler phase
  with $r->register_cleanup, and that code invoked, then
  $r->current_callback reporting 'PerlLogHandler' :(.
  Is this behaviour correct ?

  And just wondering: do I must return true value from cleanup handler
  (irrelative how it registered) ? If not I'm got 'Use uninitialized
  value.' message in the error log (yes, without any prefix, as it was
  STDERR'ored).

  Environment: Apache/1.3.23 (Unix) mod_perl/1.26 perl 5.6.1 RH 6.2

--
Best regards,
 Mike                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]