You need to specify a command line option of -DSSL when you start
the server. If you're using the stock apachectl, it's usually
'./apachectl start_ssl'

Not that this question is on topic...

--
Steve Reppucci                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
Logical Choice Software                          http://logsoft.com/ |