On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 19:19, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Chris Winters writes:
> > Nothing special should be required -- I've done this with no problem
> > using recent versions -- 1.50+ -- of Apache::Session. The only way it
> > might be a problem is if you're trying to save a "special" resource in
> > the session -- database handle, socket connection, etc.
> >
> > Are you sure basic sessions are working ok?
>
> Yes, the basic functions work, but I do have a DBH inside the object.

That might be it. To test just do something like:

 $session{foo} = bless( { hey => 'there' }, 'My::Class' );

save it, fetch it and see what happens when you do a 'ref
$session{foo}'.

You might want to either rethink having the database handle in the
object -- retrieving it from a common central location, for instance --
or create a simple function to copy the object without database handle
and set it into the session.

Chris

--
Chris Winters ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Building enterprise-capable snack solutions since 1988.