I have to agree with this statement. We have a server farm with 15 apache servers
running mod_perl as a DSO (not counting the several development and QC servers) with
no problems. IMHO mod_perl as a DSO probably had problems in the beginning, but I
couldn't confirm that without some research and I'm too lazy to do it, and as a result
people now recommend compiling mod_perl into httpd. So I would say if DSO works for
you use it, if not don't use it.

  • dso Arnold van Kampen
    • Re: dso Per Einar Ellefsen
    • Joe Breeden