Perrin wrote:
> I can't see how it could be working now

That makes two of us!

> You're probably opening new telnet connections from each apache process.

I know that I am not since they are continuing to log to the same dump file,
and my code (as stated in previous message) simply goes to the hash and
takes the object.

> That won't work, since you can't control which process will handle
> requests from the client.

OK, is there a way to make sure that there is just one process? This site is
not for milions of users, only 10 - 20.

I'm sure that others have had to keep persistent sockets and/or filehandles
on their server, and I really don't see how my problem is any different...

Please, can anybody help me?
Shawn