Ted Prah wrote:
> Thanks for the input Stats.  I found your debugging methodology
> to be very informative and especially useful in a mod_perl environment.
>
> I tried your suggestion of commenting out
>              require $key;
> in Reload.pm, but it did not work for me.  I'd be happy to try
> any other suggestions you might have.

But did you debug whether the module was reloaded from test.pl with the
modified Reload.pm? If so was the import() called? If not, try to have
it as a separate call:

require My::Test;
My::Test->import(':subs');

> Your code to work around Exporter worked fine.  However,
> I think I'll stick with using Exporter so that I can make use
> of the export tags.

But it doesn't seem to work? You can easily extend the import() function
I've suggested to suppport tags.