Quoting Jayce^ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I've been researching the different modules for pushing your access log to a
>
> dbi storage vs. local file and have one question which I'm not sure any of
> them are able to do yet.  Perhaps somebody has already thought of this and
> I'm just not seeing the answer (very likely).
>
> I need to log my error_log entries also, not just the access log.

For a non mod_perl way of dumping error_log into a DB just use the standard
Apache ErrorLog directive with a pipe:

ErrorLog "| /usr/local/apache/bin/error_logger.pl"

and in error_logger.pl just read from STDIN ( while (<>) {#do something} ) and
do what you please with the log entries.

Cees

--
Cees Hek
SiteSuite Corporation