Hey,

I have released Apache::ASP 2.35 to CPAN.  This is a minor
bugfix release.  For more information about Apache::ASP,
please see http://www.apache-asp.org, and to get on the mailing
list please email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note that users of CPANPLUS get errors at "make test" stage
because it seems that Archive::Tar does not untar the Apache::ASP
distribution correctly.  I have reported this bug to the
maintainer of that module.

-- Josh

=item $VERSION = 2.35; $DATE="05/30/2002"

 +Destroy better $Server & $Response objects so that my closure references
  to these to not attempt to work in the future against invalid internal data.
  There was enough data left in these old objects to make debugging the
  my closure problem confusing, where it looked like the ASP object state
  became invalid.

 +Added system debug diagnostics to inspect StateManager group cleanup

 (d) Documentation update about flock() work around for Win95/Win98/WinMe systems,
  confirmed by Rex Arul

 (d) Documentation/site build bug found by Mitsunobu Ozato, where <% %>
  not being escaped correctly with $Server->HTMLEncode().
  New japanese documentation project started by him
  at http://sourceforge.jp/projects/apache-asp-jp/

 -InitPackageGlobals() called after new Apache::ASP object created so
  core system templates can be compiled even when there was a runtime
  compilation error of user templates.  Bug fix needed pointed out by
  Eamon Daly