Hello,

I have a problem with setting the correct content-type under mod_perl
with mason. I use mason with the mod_perl args_method.
I want to get a .gif out of a database and print it
in a window, but all i get is binary junk. I tried to set the correct
content-type but when i look at the page source i can't see it.

Here the relevant extract from my source:

my $sth = $db->prepare("select attachment from table");
$sth->execute();
# following three lines should set content-type
#$r->header_out('Content-Type' => 'image/gif');
#$r->headers_out->add('Content-Type' => 'image/gif');
$r->content_type("image/gif");
my ($att) = $sth->fetchrow_array();
$m->out($att);

What am i doing wrong?