Hello All,

I am using Apache 1.3.23 (Win32) + Win98 Conf.
and I would like to install SSL in this.

First I would like to tell you that, I had already read the documentation
by Apache as well as OpenSSL.

I am trying to LoadModule in the apache as.

LoadModule ssl_module   modules/mod_ssl.so #[SSL]
and I am getting a strange error as

Cannot Load Module (PATH)/modules/mod_ssl.so (31) A device attached to
the system in not functioning

Well, I have one TVTuner Card on my machine which is not working. I tries
this also after removing this cared from the machine.
One More this I did not have any netwrokcard on my machine,

And i did not think that by about two reasons this probelm may occur.

One more problem in LoadModule of PHP and MySql is [ I mean the error is ]
Cannot Load Module (PATH)/modules/libphp4.dll (1157)  One of the library
files need to run the application not found.

Strange ....

I have downloaded both apache and modules from the site.

I have two questions:

Can any one suggest me why i am getting such types of error ?

Will I have to compile the apache ? IF yes then suggest me a good
documentation.

Will I have to compile the modules for PHP4 and SSL then How ?
Any Good Documentation ?

Bye and Have a nice day

Prachait Saxena

WebMaster