On 6/8/02 3:21 PM, "Bas A. Schulte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> claimed:

> Hi,
>
> I've been postponing to move my Linux Apache/mod_perl development to my
> highly appreciated iBook running Mac OS X due to all the required tweaks
> until now. I would imagine things have been sorted out by now so I
> downloaded apache 1.3.24 to give it a go.
>
> The system I'm working on has a self-contained build-script which
> fetches everything from CVS, executes the right build commands etc.
> without me having to think. This has a built-in step to compile mod_perl
> statically (i.e. not DSO as i don't want that) into Apache.
>
> Now I find that out that the part that compiles Apache bails out with
> this:

FBOFW, Apache/mod_perl is still a bit testy on Mac OS X, but it's not
impossible to get it to work. I wrote about my experiences, and you may find
that helpful.

  http://david.wheeler.net/osx.html

HTH,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]