Hello,

We have two positions open at Tellme, one for a web backend developer
doing mod_perl development, and the other for a VoiceXML and HTML
frontend developer who would produce content in a mod_perl framework.

We are looking for a web backend developer who:

    * has experience architecting, implementing, and maintaining
      server-side web applications (using mod_perl, ISAPI, NSAPI, etc.)
    * is a hardcore coder, expert at slinging Perl code around, and
      familiar with at least one other good language (C/C++, Java, etc.)
    * knows the challenges of building highly reliable web applications
    * has a thorough understanding of the HTTP protocol
    * can identify and fix website security issues
    * has worked with systems which pass data around using XML
    * is obsessed with robustness and performance

Our web backend environment is mainly mod_perl based, involving
externally visible, traditional web applications, as well as internal
VoiceXML applications and XML data feeds. Tellme systems use HTTP and
XML extensively as a generic data-passing mechanism, and webservers are
involved in everything from dynamic configuration for our hundreds of
production machines, to integration with customer billing systems.

We are looking for a frontend developer who:

    * has some production level experience with JavaScript, HTML,
      XML, or other client-interpreted markup type language
    * has a passion for creating applications with great UI
    * has experience with, or can quickly learn, basic server-side
      scripting (for example, server page templates)

VoiceXML development experience is a plus. Having built a voice application
using Tellme Studio (http://studio.tellme.com/) just because you were
interested in this job, is a double plus. :)

For more information on Tellme, visit the Tellme corporate website at
http://www.tellme.com/. To get an idea of some of the possibilities of
our technology, call our free voice portal at 1-800-555-TELL or get toll
free directory assistance by dialing 1-800-555-1212.

If you have any questions, or if you would like to submit a resume,
please e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and include "Resume" in the
subject line.

Thanks!

Humbly,

Andrew

Andrew Ho               http://www.tellme.com/       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Engineer                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]          Voice 650-930-9062
Tellme Networks, Inc.       1-800-555-TELL            Fax 650-930-9101