Maybe this year Randal Schwartz can get his idea implemented. I think he
had suggested a motto last year that people seemed OK with but then the
T-Shirts never got done in the end...

Ah, the annual motto vote... :) Just re-read the same thread in the
archives last year.

Later,
    Gunther

At 06:55 PM 6/11/2002, John Bass wrote:

>mod_perl: The camel with wings
>
>John

Gunther Birznieks ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
eXtropia - The Open Web Technology Company
http://www.eXtropia.com/
Office: (65) 64791172 Mobile: (65) 96218290