Hello all

I'm forwarding this to the AxKit and mod_perl lists - sorry for being
that late, hope it's not too late for anyone who wants to
participate. I'm thinking about visiting the event myself, if not
speaking, but I've already had a talk this March in Zurich (badly
prepared and unfinished product, sadly), so it's probably no use for
me applying as speaker again unless it's in some form of
intercooperation (now that our product is (almost) finished we're
open to work together with other interested parties).

I'm also wondering who is going to visit the event :)

Christian.

--
Christian Jaeger  Programmer & System Engineer  +41 1 430 45 26
ETHLife CMS Project - www.ethlife.ethz.ch/newcms - www.ethlife.ethz.ch