For some odd reason, Apache::URI::hostname is showing up as blank.  I've
tried reading the various man pages and the Oriley book, but I can't find
any explanation for why hostname would be blank..  Am I overlooking
something?

Thanks in advance.

--
"Write the bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good
things that happen to you on a piece of marble."--Arabic proverb

Adam Ness
AIM: GreyLurk            | YIM: greylurk1
LiveJournal: incarnate   | Journalscape: incarnate