Ricardo Basto wrote

>I'd like some feedback on this module I just wrote. It's something like a
>reverse proxy, but intended as a gateway from the fully-functional
>apache/mod_perl to another webserver, probably behind a firewall in the
>corporate network.

That sounds just like mod_proxy's reverse mode or several of the
mod_perl proxy modules on CPAN.  Have you looked at those?  Also, the
name is confusing because it doesn't seem much like mod_backhand.

Don't get me wrong, the code looks fine and it's nice of you to make it
public.  I wouldn't suggest putting it on CPAN though unless it does
something that the others don't do.

- Perrin