Brian Zammit wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is the right place to request assistance with this perl
> module installation issue. Please direct me to the proper person if
> possible.
>
> I have been trying to install the libapreq-1.0 module through CPAN and
> through the tar (Makefile.PL) to no avail. I keep getting various errors.
> The following error is what I get when trying to install through the
> Makefile.PL method. Any ideas on how to fix this? Is there a global variable
> called "@INC" that has to include the i386 directory?

the issue is clear. You've installed perl and mod_perl from RPM (or
other) packages compiled on different machine. So your perl package is
using i686-linux for its arch specific libs, but on the machine mod_perl
was compiled on it was i386-linux.

recompile the mod_perl package (SRPM?) and then proceed to install apreq
again.

you could probably do some manual moves but I don't advise you to do that.