Andrey Prokopenko wrote:
> I tried a plain Perl cgi script, with no module used, and still the
> same. ;((
> Do you mean that this leak cannot be fixed from Apache/mod_perl side ?

I can't say for sure since I don't use mod_perl on Win32, but most of
the process growth problems reported when using mod_perl are not caused
by mod_perl.  They are usually caused by the perl code involved, but it
looks like a mod_perl problem because when running under CGI you never
get the chance to notice this growth (because the processes are not
persistent).

> Sorry, but for now we're stuck with Apache 1.3.x, because we use module, which
> cannot work with Apache 2.0. So i seek appropriate solution based on
> Apache 1.3 version.

Why can't the module work with Apache 2?  You might be able to get some
advice here on how to fix it.

Otherwise, you could look at alternatives like PerlEx, but they may have
the same issues.

- Perrin