On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:

> Banners are now online!!
>
> We received banners from 3 persons, and they will all represent mod_perl :)
> However, if you have any new ideas and a little time, you are very welcome
> to send in more banners, we always welcome those.
>
> See the banners online at:
>          http://perl.apache.org/release/about/link/linktous.html

The logo & banners and the buttons use a different version of the logo
(with _ or without).  I don't care which one we use, but we should be
consistant.  It's branding after all...

The logo at the top of the page also uses a different weighting on the
font, where the word 'perl' isn't as bold as the others.

Mark.

--
s''  Mark Fowler                                     London.pm   Bath.pm
     http://www.twoshortplanks.com/              [EMAIL PROTECTED]