Mike Blazer wrote:
>>MB> Or may be there is some way to un-load mod_perl after <Perl> sections
>>MB> processing?
>>
>>If you need <Perl> sections only to do initial web server
>>configuration and you do not need mod_perl features in runtime then
>>instead of using <Perl> just write Perl script to generate Apache
>>config file from templates and run it before starting Apache. This way
>>you do not need mod_perl on frontend Apache at all.
>
> Yes, sure, that was my backup idea :) But I just wanted to make all 3
> configs in one big file, because of tons of the parameters (like log
> names, leves, auth, ssl etc). To keep it all together and start with -D
> proxy or -D pages.

Well of course you can do exactly that with what Ilya suggested: one
template file that your script uses to generate appropriate conf files
for each server.  It's really your only choice for a proxy server.  It's
also somewhat safer, since it means your database doesn't have to be up
just to start your proxy server.

- Perrin