From: Ryan Hairyes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 4:45 PM
To: Peter Werner
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: mod_perl help

Thanks for the reply.  Actually ... according to sunfreeware perl5.6.1 was
compiled with gcc.  Anything else you can think of?

Thanks again.

Quoting Peter Werner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

: you will have to compile perl from scratch as the sunfreeware perl is
: compiled with suns compiler not gcc and this causes problems. poke around
: sunfreeware.com for the instructions he used to build perl, it is quite
: simple.
:
: -pete
: