From: Chris Pizzo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 11:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Weird problem with cookies on Netscape with apache running a
virtualhost

This might be a little off topic.
I recently installed apache 1.3.26 with modperl 1.26.  I run a virtual host
seconady website.  When I try to retieve or write cookies to a netscape
browser from the virtualhost URL it doesn't work.

cookies work fine on the main server.

cookies work fine on both main and virtualhost using an IE browser.

This all worked fine on both before I upgraded apache and modperl.

I use Apache::Vookie to set and retrieve cookies.

Anybody have an Idea to point me in the right direction to solve this?

Thanks,
Chris