Has anyone else had problems with this particular page under IE
(6.0.2600 under XP) being extremly slow to update when paging up/down?
It works fine under Mozilla, and it's not a memory or cpu issue (checked
with task manager already). And when I say slow, I mean a simple down
cursor causes the visible portion of the page to get painted in 4
noticble steps/chunks.

An older version I tracked down with Google
(http://www.apache.jp/perl/guide/performance.html) which is also 300K+
doesn't have the same problem - just to show that it's not purely the
raw size of the page that is the problem.

Just a little feedback for the new site (which is great, btw).  If it's
just me with the problem, I'll go find a rock to hide under. :)

--Jim

> A number of the most common sources of memory growth are explained in
> the guide:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/performance.html#Improving_Perform
ance_by_Prevention