On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Ganesan M wrote:

>    I am looking for a perl module to do simple file manipulations like
> (list, create, edit, modify, copy, move, rename files in a directory)
> through web interface.  Any module recommendations to do the above job?

it is not a reccomandation, I just searched CPAN and got this:

http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=Apache-FileManager

>From the description:

"The Apache::FileManager module is a simple HTML file manager. It provides
file manipulations such as cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, extract
archive, create directory, and upload files. The interface is clean and
simple, and configuration is a breeze.

For those of you who are up to the challenge, you can configure
Apache::FileManager on run on a development server and update your live
server htdocs tree with the click on a button."

Bye, Valerio

 Valerio Paolini, <http://130.136.3.200/~paolini>
 what is open-source about? Learn, and then give back