To the list of mod_perl experts,

If a third-party module uses global variables internally that causes persistence of
the data under mod_perl, is there a fix.  This particular module has a lot of
dependencies on other modules, so "fixing" the third-party stuff may not be practical.
 It really saves me a lot of work, but I obviously can't use it if I'll have
multi-user data corruption.

Currently running on Win2000, Apache 1.3.12 and mod_perl 1.24, perl 5.6.0.  It is a
cgi that runs under Apache::Registry.  It doesn't do any of the exotic "handler" stuff
that mod_perl does - it's just a cgi that queries Oracle.

Any canned solutions to this type of problem?  Would moving my code to a module help?

Thanks
Chuck Goehring