On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 06:40:31PM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> 1: The usermod command doesn't get executed. I have tried debugging
> this...by having a log file(/usr/local/apache/logs) and the mod_perl
> process does open the wrapper script..but then does nothing. It does
> not  execute the command. What am I doing wrong ?

Try '/usr/sbin/usermod' instead of 'usermod'. It may be a path issue.

Also, 'usermod' might have to be run interactively (rather than
reading from standard input), so you may have to create a virtual
terminal in order to interface with usermod. (I might be wrong on
this, and I can't elaborate further.)