Hi there,

On Sat, 3 Aug 2002, Enrico Sorcinelli wrote:

> First of all, sorry for my duplicate RFC post to this list.

Heh, we all make mistakes. :)

[snip,snip]
> another old RFC with the same namespace has been submitted.  However
> the RFC is out of date (October 2000!!!)  I've found this module
> only on sourceforge but the project seems to be closed (the last
> 'work in progress' version is dated october 2000).  How I proceed?

I'd mail the authors at their last known addresses saying that you
propose steal^H^H^H^H take over the namespace.  If you get no reply in
a couple of weeks I'd guess you're safe enough to use it.

I like your module and I like the name.  I'll give it a try when I get
a chance.  (But don't hold your breath:).  Would you like some help
with the documentation?

73,
Ged.