Ged Haywood wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

>>sometimes.....when I enter the values in the form and click on the
>>"change password" button, the same screen comes back to me without
>>the change actually happening. After doing this couple of times, I
>>would actually succeed.
>

> Have you checked out the Guide?
>
> http://perl.apache.org/guide/debug.html

BTW, while /guide is still working, the real url is now
/docs/1.0/guide/, so I'd rather see people use that, because you should
remember that we enter the era of co-existence of mod_perl 1.0 and 2.0,
so /guide is not the *only* guide anymore. Moreover parts of the /guide
that aren't specific to 1.0 have moved into /docs/general/.