Randy,

Got things working - had to get that thing into production before the security folks
took us out of the dns.

Failed modperl's test because the test required Process.pm which in turn required the
entire libwin32 (which died during compile).  On the modperl side, I deleted
ModuleConfig.c fom the project and it compiled.

Did:
   perl Makefile.PL
   nmake install
   Built .so file using VC++ IDE.
   nmake test (died because of Process.pm)
   nmake install

Did not modify any make or provide any options to Makefile.PL

As dangerous as this seams, it did run and passed minimal testing.  Have had no
reports of problems from the users.  It isn't doing e-commerce or the like.

Something is up with ModuleConfig.c though.  I don't know what that file does.  We use
mod_perl just to speed up cgis so maybe it isn't needed for my purposes.

Thanks
Chuck