Title: Message
Can someone send me an example of a test Perl script that will display which Perl handler Apache is using - Apache::Registry or PerlRun.

We just migrated our website to a new server that was initially setup to run Appache::Registry but we don't have time to cleanup the code so I change the configuration (at least thought I did) to PerlRun.  However we are seeing random behavior when running scripts on our website (the content of the page unexplainably changes sometimes) that seem to indicate variables are not being reset (ie, maybe we are still using the Apache::Registry handler)   Another tipoff was when he had to go change all the exit commands in the Perl scripts to Apache::exit();