Michael Robinton wrote:
> Stas wrote:
>
>>Michael Robinton wrote:
>>
>>>I have a proposed perl / modperl module that will go to CPAN
>>>
>>>  Graphics::ColorPicker : A perl module for WYSIWYG web
>>>  applications that allow selection of HEX color numbers
>>>
>>>I think this is an appropriate name, but have not submitted in
>>>this category before. Please advise.
>>
>>I guess that this module is not extending mod_perl functionality,
>>but simply optionally uses it and therefore you better off
>>discussing this at [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] without
>>even mentioning mod_perl so not to confuse people. If my guess is
>>wrong (you provided too little info) and it *requires* mod_perl it
>>should probably be named something like Apache::ColorPicker, but
>>again, you've provided too little info to tell.
>

> Sorry bout that. It does optionally use mod_perl -- it tests
> eval{require Apache} and proceeds, otherwise uses print statements to STDOUT

so my guess was right, take it to one of the lists I've mentioned for
the best effect. Here we discuss modules which extend or exclusively use
mod_perl.

>>>See: http://www.bizsystems.net/downloads/graphics/demo.html
>>
>>FWIW, it doesn't seem to do anything on mozilla-1.0/linux.
>

> hmm.... works fine on my mozilla-1.0/linux build #2001061002
> tested on above + windoze MSIE5.5, Netscape 4.7, Mozilla 1.0
> If you can tell me more that would be nice.

I cannot tell you more, because it doesn't do anything ;). I enter
FA23DB as suggested, click on the button, and get a window whose source is
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01

but we are going OT here, let's take it off the list.