On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Hytham Shehab wrote:
> > hi guys,
> >     how can i install mod_perl under a pre-installed Apache 2 binary
> > installation?
> > all what i found through docs is installing via source copies.
>
> You don't say what platform you are on. On Unix it's all the same, just
> skip the build/installation of the Apache stage. On win32 I don't know,
> probably the same too.

If it's ActivePerl Win32, one can also use the ppm utility
to install a mod_perl-2 ppm package - this is described in
the Win32 section of the docs. As always with binary packages,
though, one should ensure the apache binary version matches
that which mod_perl-2 was compiled under.

--
best regards,
randy