Hi Gerald,

I have been having exactly the same problems. My set up is:
IE 5.5, SP2 (I also have tried with IE6 -same problem)
NT 4.0 SP6
Webserver: Apache 1.3.26 running on solaris 8.

At first I was using Apache::AuthenNTLM 0.14 and I couldn't get any POSTs to
go through, after I upgraded to 0.21 about 1 in 5 POSTs fail.

I did read somewhere that IE doesn't handle POST in certain circumstances
under http/1.1, however trying to force a downgrade to 1.0 causes the
request to hang when AuthenNTLM tries to send back the NTLM header.

Unfornately this machine is trapped behind a firewall so I cant set up an
environment for you to repoduce the error, however If you need any further
info I'd be happy to help.

Thanks for your help (and a promising module ;) ),
Mark

 --
Mark Holland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]