Hi all.

Having a curious problem with the POST command with all CGI scripts on a
particular server (Apache/1.3.14 (Unix) (Red-Hat/Linux) DAV/1.0.2 PHP/4.0.6
mod_perl/1.24). Basically, it doesn't work. Form inputs are treated as
though the inputs were blank. It doesn't appear to be a permissions error as
no error reports are issued and nothing appears in the error log. GET still
works.

Everything was working fine up until a few weeks ago. The server admin
claims nothing has been modified in that time (I'm skeptical) and is
clueless as to the cause. I've scoured httpd.conf and haven't found anything
obvious there that might cause this.

Fishing for a clue. Any suggestions appreciated.

Corey.